This tutorial was written by me and any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental. PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE this tutorial from Ladyhawwk Designs.
For this tutorial you will need * Tube of choice, I am using the work of Ayumi. It is a Free to Use Tube which you can download HEREPlease make sure you have Ayumi’s copyright information on your completed tag
Word Art which you can get from Ilmioangolinocreativo blogspot HERE
The beautiful cluster frame (A fresh start cluster. Scroll down to the bottom of the page) which you can get at kimbsdesigns HERE
Christmas scene which was made by me which you can download HERE
1. Open a new canvas 600 x 450 white background
2.Open up your kb-afreshstart-framecluster shadow frame in PSP and resize it to 15%, all layers checked
3. “Edit”, “Copy” then go back to your new 600x450 canvas and “edit”, “paste as a new layer”
4.Image, free rotate Direction - Left Free - checked 90.00 All Layer and Rotate single layer around canvas center UNCHECKED (see print screen below)
5. Go back to your cluster frame image and “Edit”, “Copy” then go back to your new 600x450 canvas and “edit”, “paste as a new layer”
6. Image, free rotate Direction - Right Free - checked 90.00 All Layer and Rotate single layer around canvas center UNCHECKED (see print screen below)
7. Now move the top frame layer up and over to the right and your bottom frame layer down and over to the left. Your frames should slightlty be overlapping in the cengre (see my print screen below for how I did mine)
8. Over on your layer palette close your bottom white layer by clicking on the eye. Click on one of your frames layers and right click and "merge", "visible" You can then open your bottom white layer by clicking on where the eye would be to reopen it.
9. With your Magic wand tool use the following settings (see print screen below) Mode - Add shift, Match Mode - RBG Value, Tolerance - 32, Contiguous - checked, anti alias checked, inside Feather - 0
10. Click inside the 2 frames with the magic wand tool. You should see running ants around the frames. (*hint* make sure you have all spaces clicked on inside your frames. There are tiny places you can easily miss and when flood filling it won't fill that space so make sure you have all the little nooks and crannies clicked)
11. Selections, modify, expand 4
12. Layers, New Layer then flood fill with color #b6ccce and move this layer BELOW your frames layer.
13. Keeping the inside of your frames selected (meaning the running ants should still be showing) open up the "Christmas Scene" I suppled and "edit", "copy" then go back to our main image and "edit", "paste as a new layer" Move it to your liking inside the frames and "Slections", "invert" then hit the "delete" key on your keyboard. Then "Selections, Select None" Make sure this layer is below your frames layer.
14. I then colorized my scene to blue to match my tag. How you do this is by going to "Adjust", "Hue and Saturation", "Colorize" (see my print screen below)
15. I put the Hue at 134 and Saturation at 121. Click ok (see print screen below)
16. On your layer palette change the "blend mode" to "soft light"
17. I then added a bow to match in the centre of my frames. How I did this was I went back to my kb-afreshstart-framecluster shadow frame and with my freehand selection tool I selected only a part of the bow. (the one end of it). I then "edit" "copy" then went back to may main image and "edit" "paste as a new layer" I made sure that layer was on top of all the rest and moved it into the centre of my frames. (see my print screens below)
18. Now it's time to add the wordart. Open up the Denny-WA-Walking in the snow wordart in PSP and and resize it to 20%, all layers checked.
19. "Edit", "Copy" and go back to your main image and "edit" "paste as a new layer" Move the word art to the bottom left hand side of your image.
20. Colorize your wordart the same settings as we did prior "Adjust", "Hue and Saturation", "Colorize" Hue at 134 and Saturation at 121.
21. I then gave my wordart a white drop shadow with the following settings (see print screen below) Vertical and Horizontal - 3 Opacity - 100 Blur - 2 Color - White
22. Open up your tube in PSP and "edit", "copy" then back to your main image and "edit", "paste as a new layer" I resized my tube to 60% and moved it to the right of my image. (seen print screen below to my placement)
23. You can now add the appropriate copyright information and your watermark. You can also add a name to your's if you'd like as well, however my sample doesn't have one. Note that in my sample tag I also added falling snow to mine. I decided not to add that to this tutorial so this tut would be a simple one that every level of psp'er should be able to do.
You are all done! I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial. ~Ladyhawwk~