1. Open up the BCS_Mystic_Quickpage in PSP then reduce size to 30% by going to "Image" , "Resize" "30%" all layers CHECKED
2. Take your magic wand tool and click inside the frame until you have marching ants The best settings I found to do this with are as follows; (see print screen below) Mode: Add(shift), Match mode: RGB Value, Tolerance: 102, Contiguous checked, Feather: 0, Anti-alias checked, Inside
3. "Selections", "Modify", "Expand" and choose "20"
4. "Layers", "New Raster Layer" and with your flood fill tool fill with color #c9e9ef.
5. "Effects - Texture Effects-Blinds" and use the settings I've shown below
6. On your layer palette move this layer BELOW your framelayer
7. "Layers", "New Raster Layer" and with your flood fill tool fill with color #847da1
8. "Effects - Texture Effects-Blinds" and use the same as before except check the box "Horizontal" as well. Reduce the opacity of this layer to about 85%.
9. Open up the tube in PSP and "edit", "copy" then on your main canvas "edit", "paste as new layer" move the tube into the centre of the frame so it looks like she's coming out of the frame.
10. Open up the wordart in PSP and "edit", "copy" then on your main canvas "edit", "paste as new layer" move over to the right of your tube. (see print screen below for what I have now)
11. With your text tool choosing color #a0def0 add you name (I used a script font)
12. Give your name and the wordart layers a drop shadow with the settings below
13. Add your copyright information and your watermark, save as a "png" file and
YOU'RE ALL DONE
See how quick and easy that was ;) I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial.
I always love to see the results of any tutorial people do. Click on my "contact me" on my website and send me an email. I also have a "tutorial results" page and love to post anyone's tutorial results.