This Tutorial was written in December of 2009. Please do not remove this tutorial from Ladyhawwk Designs in any way. This tutorial is copyrighted to Ladyhawwk Desgins.
**Note** This tutorial was written with the understanding that you are an intermediate PSP'er. I haven't included as many print screens or detailed some steps as I usually do in my other tutorials. You should have a very good understanding of PSP to do this tutorial.
For this tutorial you will need
* Tubes of choice, I am using the work of Pinup Toons. It is a PTU Tube which you can purchase from CDO HERE
* Scrap Kit I used is from Baby Cakes Scraps called "Spun Sugar" which you can purchase from Baby Cakes Scraps Blog HERE
Wordart which you can download HERE Font Of Your Choice
1. Open a new canvas 600 x 600 white background
2. From the Spun Sugar Kit open up in PSP the following; BCS_Branch BCS_Swirls BCS_Bloom BCS_Bloom2 BCS_Swirls_2 BCS_Calla_Cluster
3. What we are going to do is make a floral arrangement using these items. In the order listed below starting with your BCS_Branchedit, copy and edit, paste as a new layer on to your new canvas. Then reduce this to a size to your liking by going to "Image" , "Resize" then choose a percentage. Continue to do this for all the elements I have listed and "arrange" them to your liking. If you paste the elements on to your canvas in the order I have suggested then you will get them showing the same as I have done mine. (I also moved things into position)
The order for the elements to be pasted on is as follows; BCS_Branch BCS_Swirls BCS_Bloom BCS_Bloom2 BCS_Swirls_2 BCS_Calla_Cluster
I then moved them around to form an arrangement. I also took the BCS_Calla_Cluster and "duplicated" that layer once I had pasted it on to my canvas then went to "image", "mirror" and moved it slightly over to the the right so that I ended up with a fuller arrangement on the bottom. I know this sounds confusing LOL but look at my print screen below for exactly what I ended up with and follow the same.
In the print screen below on my layers palette I labelled them so you can see which elements should be on which layer I also had the elements open so you could see which ones they look like I also have a print screen of how I arranged mine. You don't have to do it exact give it your own touch. You may have to play around with resizing to get it the way you'd like.
4. Once you have your arrangement the way you'd like it, open BCS_Tag and "edit", "copy" and "edit, paste as a new layer" on to your new canvas, then reduce size to 65% by going to "Image" , "Resize" "65%" all layers UNCHECKED
5. Then rotate it to the left by going to "Image", "Free Roate" and click "left", click "free" and choose 30 (see my print screen below)
6. I then moved it where I wanted it on my tag and just took my eraser brush and erased the bottom slightly to make it look like it was tucked in the arrangement. Then with my text tool I added the text "For You" (see my print screen below)
7. Click on your bottom white layer to make it active.
8. Open your BCS_HeartFrame_Two and "edit", "copy" and "edit, paste as a new layer" on to your new canvas, then reduce size to 85% by going to "Image" , "Resize" "85%" all layers UNCHECKED.
9. Take your magic wand tool and click inside the frame until you have marching ants The best settings I found to do this with are as follows; (see print screen below) Mode: Add(shift), Match mode: RGB Value, Tolerance: 102, Contiguous checked, Feather: 0, Anti-alias checked, Inside
10. "Selections", "Modify", "Expand" and choose "2"
11. Open a paper of your choice from the scrap kit. I decided to use "BCS_Vanilla_Paper". "Selections", "Select All" then "Edit", "Copy""edit, paste as a new layer" on to your new canvas.
12. "Selections", "invert" then hit your "delete key" on your keyboard. Move this layer below your heart frame layer. (see my print screen below for what I have now)
13. Open BCS_Flower_Trail and "edit", "copy" and "edit, paste as a new layer" on to your new canvas, then reduce size to 30% by going to "Image" , "Resize" "30%" all layers UNCHECKED. Move this to the bottom of the heart frame.
14. Open up your tube of choice and paste it as a new layer on to your canvas. This is where you can move that layer up and down on your pallette until you have your tube placed where you want it (so it looks like it's tucked in somewhat behind the arrangement)
15. If you would like to add the wordart to your's supplied then you can open that up now and paste it on to your canvas and colorize to your liking.
16. Add your name to your tag and all appropriate copyright information.
17. Save as a jpg or png file and YOU ARE DONE!!
**Note** My preview shows some "noise" added to my tag. If you'd like to do that as well and don't know how to add noise to a tag you can use the "DSB Flux Filter - Bright Noise". I have written a tutorial on how to use this filter if you'd like to try the tutorial to add the noise to your tag.
Animation really isn't necessary with this tag as it looks just as nice without ;) (tag saved as a png below)
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and as always I love to see your results and would love even more to post them on my website on the "Tutorials Results" page. Just go to my "contact me" page and send me a message. ~Ladyhawwk~