A Ladyhawwk Designs QUICK TUT Here is a real quick and easy tut to do.
BE NOT FORGETFUL
For this tutorial you will need
*The BEAUTIFUL CLUSTER FRAME from Tempus Fug BlogHERE
* Word Art which is from Elegant Wordart2 BlogHERE (currently I cannot find the wordart on the blog anymore so I am supplying it with the tutorial. The wordart isn't exactly as it was originally created as I turned it into a brush originally when creating the tutorial, however the concept is the same originally created by Elegant Wordart. Please visit Elegant Wordart's Blog. She has so many amazing pieces of wordart there.) You can download the wordart HERE
* Tube is by Ana Rasha which you can download HERE
1. Open up a new image in PSP 600x600 white background.
2. Open up the Cluster Frame in PSP then reduce size to 20% by going to "Image" , "Resize" "20%" all layers CHECKED "edit", "copy" then on your main canvas "edit", "paste as new layer" and move it over to the right of your canvas. Give it a drop shadow of your choice.
3. Open up the Ana Rasha tube in PSP and "edit", "copy" then on your main cavas "edit", "paste as new layer" and move the tube as far over to the left of the canvas as you can. On your layer palette move your tube layer BELOW your frame layer. I also took my eraser brush tool and erased parts of the frame that were overlapping her face and arm just to give her face a clearer look. (see my print screen below for what I have now)
4. On your layers palette click on your cluster frame layer to make it active then take your magic wand tool and click inside the circle of the frame until you have marching ants The best settings I found to do this with are as follows; (see print screen below) Mode: Add(shift), Match mode: RGB Value, Tolerance: 102, Contiguous checked, Feather: 0, Anti-alias checked, Inside
5. "Selections", "Modify", "Expand" and choose "6"
6. Go back to your tube and INCREASE size to 130% by going to "Image" , "Resize" "130%" all layers CHECKED, then "image", Mirror", "Edit", "Copy" then back to your main canvas and "edit", "paste as new layer". Move the tube so her face is in the center of the circular part of the frame then "Selections", "invert" and hit the "delete" key on your keyboard. On your layers palette move this layer BELOW your frame layer. On your layers palette change the "blend mode" to Luminance (Legacy) "Selections", "Select None" (see my print screen below for what I have now)
7. Open up the word art in PSP then reduce size to 15% by going to "Image" , "Resize" "15%" all layers CHECKED the "edit", Copy" then back to your main canvas and "edit", "paste as a new layer" and place it where you'd like. I put mine towards the bottom left side under my frame. Another tip for you. You will notice mine is colorized. I usually turn my wordart into a "custom brush" by going to "File", "Export", "Custom Brush". Name it what you would like then go to your brush tool, find your newly created custom brush now you can make your word art whatever color you would like. Give it a drop shadow of your choice. (see my print screen below for what I have now)
8. Add your name to your tag. I used a script type font but you can use whatever style font you like.
9. Add Ana Rasha's copyright information
10. Save as a JPG and you're ALL DONE
*Note: It's important this tag is done on a white background as the tube was misted by me and erased in parts so it would fit into the tag to go with the tutorial. If it's not done on a white background you will be very unhappy with the results LOL
See how quick and easy that was ;) I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial.
I always love to see the results of any tutorial people do. Click on my "contact me" on my website and send me an email. I also have a "tutorial results" page and love to post anyone's tutorial results.